The Perfect Fit Measurement Form
If you ordered a custom fit dress, please follow the directions below and submit your measurements directly to ALEX&RA. This can be done before or after making your purchase.
Please note: All measurement fields are required.
First Things First …
- Tie a string or ribbon around your waist for quick reference while measuring.
- Extra room will be added later for movement and ease of wear, so only submit the exact numbers that you measure.
- It is best to be measured by someone else while wearing thin clothes.
- Remember to stand up straight and don’t suck in.
- Do not pull the measuring tape tight, but let it lay gently on the body.
- If you don’t have a measuring tape, use a string and mark where both ends touch, then use a flat ruler to measure the distance.
- Perfect fit comes with accuracy so if you have any questions, please visit our contact page and we will be happy to assist you.